NST generally dispatches all packages from England. We plan to dispatch within 24hrs of receiving your order excluding weekends. Unless stipulated that dispatch costs are included in the displayed price of an product, dispatch costs will be calculated at checkout, and will include components for, shipping costs, packaging materials, handling, insurance and sales tax.
At all times we do our best to be fair with all shipping costs and always endeavour to absorb some of the costs as indicated in our table of subsidised charges below.
Efficient Air Mail dispatch is used to most destinations unless within the United Kingdom where road transportation delivery services are employed.
Timely delivery of your purchases is always paramount in our planning!
Our subsidised postage and handling costs are as follows:
- Purchases up to €25.00 postage costs €8.50
- Purchases up to €75.00 postage costs €14.50
- Purchases up to €150.00 postage costs €19.50
- Purchases up to €300.00 postage costs €24.50
- Purchases exceeding €300.00 postage costs are free!
- Important Note: We have no control over whether the Customs Office or Import Regulators in your country will apply any import taxes to your purchases. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t and this seems to vary from delivery to delivery. Should taxes be demanded by the Customs Office, Import regulators or Delivery service provider you will be asked to pay the taxes before receiving your items. Under all circumstances always demand a receipt for payment. Non payment of import taxes will most likely result in the package being returned to our warehouse in England incurring additional shipping and handling costs.
At NST we want to you to be happy with your purchases and hopefully keep coming back for more. Therefore, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase choice, find something elsewhere or change your mind, you can return it within 30 days of purchasing it, and providing that it has not been unwrapped or used, we will refund the purchase price in full, less shipping and handling costs, upon return of the item to our warehouse in England in the same condition as we dispatched it.
* Exclusion: Any TMJ or Intra Oral appliance or product cannot be returned under any circumstances due to international safety and hygiene standards. If the TMJ or Intra Oral appliance has a proven manufacturing defect then it will be replaced with the same item or full purchase price refunded.
Refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the returned goods and will be made by the same method that you made your original payment. We strongly recommend that returned goods are sent by special delivery with the appropriate insurance cover as they will only be deemed returned when signed for by us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If a seminar has been booked and paid for it shall be deemed by NST as confirmed. If the registrant is unable to attend the seminar that she or he has booked, the seminar fee will remain in credit and may be utilised to pay for a future NST seminar or alternatively any NST products.
All seminar fees are non-refundable, unless NST Health itself elects to cancel the seminar. In such cases a full refund will be provided.
If for circumstances outside of NST Health’s control including Force Majeure, a seminar needs to be moved or postponed, the seminar fee will remain in credit and may be utilised to pay for a future NST seminar, or alternatively any NST products.